Who is The Recruitment Network Club™ for?
The Recruitment Network Club™ is for owners, leaders and senior managers of recruitment businesses.
Our members all have a very similar DNA in that they want to be challenged, they want to grow and they want to outperform the market (and they want to enjoy the journey).
Similarly, they must be able to add value to other members of the group and be willing to constructively challenge their peers and share best practice ideas.
How much does it cost to join The Recruitment Network Club™?
If you join as a single member, the investment is £5,950. If you bring along a colleague, then you both receive a 15% discount for your membership.
We purposefully kept the investment low for what you get in return to make the programme as accessible as possible for recruitment leaders.
The real investment is actually the willingness to commit the time to the programme and the time to implement the new initiatives you pick up on the way.
At what stage does my recruitment business need to be at?
Members of The Recruitment Network Club™ vary in where they are up to in the different stages of their growth, some in the early stage start up phase and others gearing up to realise some form of commercial event.
We have carefully designed the programme to ensure that recruitment businesses at all levels will benefit equally from the content, the peers and the support team, whilst ensuring they are spending quality time with other recruitment organisations at a similar level to them and therefore having meaningful and appropriate conversations.
What support do I get outside of the various days together over the 12 months?
The answer here is really as much or as little as you like!
We have an incredibly extensive support package that we have put together for all our members to access, that covers everything from free training courses, to downloadable content and documentation, to direct support from our advisory team, to our business toolkit, to exclusive partner discounts and much, much more.
We will be in touch with you continuously over the course of the programme to ensure that you have everything you need to grow and outperform the market, as well as to ensure that you are implementing your action plans from each session.
When can I join The Recruitment Network Club™?
You can join The Recruitment Network Club™ at any stage.
To find out more, talk to one of the team on 0844 272 8990.
Who is behind The Recruitment Network Club™?
The Recruitment Network Club™ was developed by The Recruitment Network, who are a division of award winning consultancy and training organisation, Innergy.
Founder and CEO of Innergy, James Osborne came up with the concept of The Recruitment Network Club™ following 12 years acting as a strategic advisor and NED for hundreds of fast growing recruitment organisations.
What are some of the challenges you are solving?
Our members face new challenges and opportunities every day. Typically, the ones we are solving for them include:
• Winning New, High Value Business Opportunities •
• Sourcing Candidates •
• Sourcing Talent (internal) •
• Getting Consultants to Minimum Levels of Performance •
• Standing Out from the Crowd •
• Being More Efficient •
• Increasing Profitability •
• Improving Brand Exposure •
• Outperforming the Market •
• Creating Consistency in How We Work •
• Creating Shareholder Value •
• Maximising Return on Investment for Costs •
• Increasing Employee Engagement •
• Getting Middle Management Team to Drive Business Performance •
• Navigating Legislation Minefields •
• Up-Skilling Employees •
• Staying on Track•
• Increasing Margins •
What do I get for my investment?
Our membership offering is continuously evolving to meet the needs of our members, but currently includes:
• 3 Full Day Huddles, including all Catering and Support Materials •
• 2 Day Retreat, including Luxury Accommodation, Drinks, Catering and Support Materials •
• 20+ Industry Thoughts Leaders, Experts and Advisors •
• 100+ Recruitment Leaders (your Peers) in a Controlled Environment •
• Free, Unlimited Training (covering in particular Sales and Customer Experience) •
• Recruitment Rewards™ – a Unique Online Recognition and Incentive Programme specific to the Recruitment Industry •
• Free 1:1 Consultancy Sessions with Industry Experts •
• Exclusive Monthly Industry Data to Benchmark your Business Against •
• Free, Unlimited Access to the Recruitment Business Toolkit™ •
• Free Business Analysis (including Pulse Recruitment Healthcheck™, Employee Engagement Surveys, Training Needs Analysis and Leadership 360’s) •
• Free Recruitment Leadership Skills Training Manual™ •
• Access to the Recruitment Specific Funding and Investment Team •
• Free Proven Business, Sales, Marketing and Account Penetration Plans •
• Free Process Blueprints and Content •
• Exclusive Supplier Discounts •
• Free Recruitment Badge of Quality and Cross-Network Joint Bidding Opportunities •
• Free Brand Exposure in Global Recruiter, UK Recruiter, The Recruitment Network •