Bullhorn provides cloud-based CRM and operations solutions for the recruitment industry. Its automated data capture and customer insight technology helps companies engage candidates and win customers.
Bullhorn is the global leader in CRM and operations software for the recruitment industry. More than 7,000 recruitment companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to drive sales, build relationships, and power their recruitment processes from end to end. With its international operations headquartered in London, Bullhorn also has global offices in Boston, Brighton, Rotterdam, Sydney, and Vancouver. Bullhorn is founder-led and employs more than 700 people globally.
Bullhorn provides a full suite of software that helps recruitment firms grow their businesses. Bullhorn’s recruitment software enables recruiters to unlock new levels of productivity and streamline candidate management; sales to win new business and expand existing accounts through stronger relationships and client engagement; and operations to better manage their contingent recruitment operations with timesheet, expense, invoicing, commissions, and onboarding solutions:
- Recruitment CRM: Make better decisions, improve sales and recruitment consultant productivity, and manage the entire recruitment and applicant management process from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- Business Intelligence: Empower firms with true ad-hoc reporting and data-driven insights via Bullhorn Canvas.
- Sales CRM: Improve sales productivity and drive top-line growth.
- Onboarding: Eliminate manual data entry and frustrating paper documents while providing a great candidate experience.
- Pulse: Analyse conversation activity with candidates and clients to provide relationship insights that help deliver a superior customer experience.
- VMS Integration: Increase service levels, win more business, and improve productivity via the only closed-loop VMS integration available to recruitment firms.